Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My summer is over... :(

Well as you can see I have been very busy today adding posts to my blog. That is because today is my last day before I head back to school. Elizabeth goes back full time to daycare and I get back to work. I know all of you are jealous that I had the summer off, but I earned it, I promise, junior high kids are crazy.

I can't tell you how much I am going to miss my little munchkin following me around and not letting me get anything accomplished this summer. If it weren't for nap time, I wouldn't have a blog or a semi-clean house. I will miss the times we spent together this summer. For our last weekday together, I took her to Layton Park and we met Declan and Carol. We watched the ducks and had a picnic lunch. I think she really enjoyed her day, I know I did. Here are some pictures of the kids. They were so cute when we asked Declan to hold her hand.




4 comments:

Jamie said...

Brenda,

She has gotten soooooo big. I can't believe how cute she is. Wow, how time flies.

-Jamie

Tricia said...

Wait a second.... ARE THOSE PIGGY TAILS I SEE???! Hmmm.... I think I remember a certain Uncle stating that his daughter would never have piggy tails..... LOL. What a cutie! I hope you enjoyed your summer! We told you that you'd stay busy!!

LIZ said...

Summer sure did go fast this year. Maybe it is because I did not have to live at Lagoon.

Elizabeth is so cute as ever and it good to see that you were able to take her to visit so many of her extended family members.

Hope school goes well.

D said...

*sniff* I'm sad your summer is over too. I'll miss going to lunch with you. Speaking of lunch, when does Jim have drill again? :)