Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finally putting some pictures of Boston onto the Blog.






I loved this picture of Elizabeth. She looks so cute. This was just after a wonderful lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Thanks to Aunt Liz for the great lunch!











Here we are about to ride the Duck Boat in the city of Boston. What a fun tour. It was a great way to see the city on land and water. Yes I did say water, we went on water in this old World War II boat. Ours was a Boston Red Sox boat. Our driver was very fun. He even let Elizabeth and I drive the boat for a short time.
















We would like to thank Sarah and Eric for letting us stay with them. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed the relaxing week away from home.















Here we are on the wetter side of the tour. We sure had a great time.
This last picture is of us on the tour boat driving through town. If you look close we are in the 2nd seats back from the front of the boat.

No comments: