Thursday, June 4, 2009

So months later, I actually post again...

So for those of you who check to see if I ever update, you can see that I haven't in months. I will call it busy working mommy syndrome. I don't touch the computer very often. I had well over one hundred e-mails to slog through this week. I just don't have time to do it, after Elizabeth goes to bed I just want to veg in front of the t.v. for 2 hrs then go to bed myself.


Life with a two year old is fun. She is starting to hit those terrible twos. Who knew a two year old could have such opinions. We are also expecting baby number two, which according to the ultrasound guy is a boy. We are excited and can't wait - he is due in the middle of September. The timing isn't great because I will teach for three weeks and then give up my class. Who knows what they will be like when I come back from my maternity leave. But that's life.


Here are some cute pictures from the last few months that I want to show off. Elizabeth in her Christmas dress at my brother's house.


Elizabeth and I at Thomas the Train.

Elizabeth's new bicycle for her 2nd birthday party. I loved the cheesy grin. She is such a silly girl.

Elizabeth and Declan in California. We spent Easter weekend with Rob, Carol and Declan. We even made our first trip as a family to Disneyland.




Elizabeth and her cousins. Getting 4 kids to face the camera is almost impossible, but we did it.
We were all out in Oregon celebrating my grandparents' 65th wedding anniversary. It was a fun weekend.
Well that is all I have for now, there are tons more pictures, but these summed up the last few months pretty well. Hopefully I will stay up on my blog while Elizabeth naps this summer.

1 comment:

LIZ said...

Congrats on the little man soon to come. That is exciting. Elizabeth is getting big and is so cute.